Wednesday 4 September 2013

No7 Mascara Review




No7 Extreme Length Mascara (waterproof) (£12.50) I got this mascara sample free after buying a couple of other No7 product, and oohh my goodness! This mascara! I had my doubts when I took the wand out and saw that it had plastic bristles. I've just never found a plastic wand that worked for my lashes, including the Benefit 'They're Real!' (which I just found clumpy and made my eyelashes look like spiders stuck on my lid) However, as soon as I put on this mascara, I knew this was something different. Not only does it lengthen, it also volumises, holds a decent curl and can be layered without going clumpy! The formula is available in a non-waterproof version, which does allow for easier removal, however I just find the staying power of the waterproof formula amazing.

As for price, at £12.50 it really isn't too bad. Considering most Maybelline sit at the £8.00 mark and your higher end mascaras can sit anywhere from £16.00 upwards, I think it's a great price for a seriously good product that I doubt even the most expensive brands would find it hard to match. I will 100% be buying this again when this sample runs out!

I have been so impressed with the No7 line lately. Have you tried anything recently? What's your fave?




No comments:

Post a Comment